Become a Member
- Register your company
- Wait for your registration approval
- Login and skim through the directory to find partners suitable for your solicitation requirements
GDIC Self-Scoring Partnering Portal
A free service from GDI Consulting
- GDI Consulting has started this free partnering portal to help government contractors seeking partners for participating in major Self-Scoring solicitations. The portal includes a directory so each contractor who registers will have access to its content and different features. All registered companies will be listed in the directory. Displaying the contact information (email, telephone, address) is optional. Companies can send messages to each other via an internal messaging system to discuss partnerships.
- To keep the directory in line with its purpose, each new registration will go through an approval process before activation.
- As this is a new initiative, we would very much welcome any suggestions to improve its functionality and use. Please send your comments to [email protected]
GDI Consulting Self-Scoring Proposal Services
GDI Consulting Blog
Unlocking the Benefits of Partnering for the GSA OASIS Plus Opportunity
Navigating the OASIS+ program can be overwhelming, especially for small businesses. Partnering is a great way to unlock the benefits of the GSA OASIS Plus Opportunity. In this comprehensive article, we explore the benefits of partnering for the OASIS program, finding the right partner, and developing a successful partnership.